Neptune completes delivery of twinbarges to Sarens
Neptune has delivered the second twinbarge to Sarens, the worldwide leader in heavy lifting and engineered transport.
After successful delivery of the first twinbarge named Ruth/Silke earlier this year, the second twinbarge Hannelore/Jannika has left the building location this month. These twinbarges have been designed for various transport operations. For example, the deck can be made flush to fit extreme cargo. Moreover, the ergonomics of the coupling has been optimized to simplify the (de-)coupling for its operators.
- LxBxH: 90×15(30)x7.6m
- Deckload: 20 ton/m2
- Ballast Load in/out capacity: 3200m3/h
- Ballast capacity pumproom single barge: 4x 400m3/h
- Ballast capacity fully remote controlled by touchscreen operation from containerized deck office
- Anchorpocket for 5ton anchor foreseen
- Spudpole housings foreseen
More information on our vessels