Modular Pontoon Systems (MPS) offers a wide range of modular workboats and pontoons.
Easy transport for on-site assembly
The modular solutions use container-sized (20 and 40 foot) units to build the platforms and jack-ups. Easily transported by truck, plane or ship, once the individual modular units are on-site a specialised and experienced team securely fastens them together to form a safe and rigid platform. After that, all the operational equipment units are fixed to it. Once a project is completed the modular vessel can be disassembled for deployment elsewhere.
- Individual modules built to standard container specifications
- Easily transported to anywhere with access by road, rail, sea or air
- Assisted on-site assembly using high-strength fixings
- Full range of accessories and options
- Can be disassembled for transport elsewhere
The modular concept can be applied to a wide range of vessel types and applications:
- Multi-purpose workboats
- Pontoons and barges
- Jack-up barges
- Coastal and inland passenger and car ferries
- Special projects
Custom vessels with short delivery times
We specialise in supplying vessels at short notice, but without compromise in either quality and craftsmanship. We understand that short lead-in times for contracts are all part of today’s competitive environment and we work with each client to ensure that they have the vessels they need, ready to start on day one, and with all their requirements fully implemented.
Visit MPS for more information.