Neptune has developed its own range of small to medium-sized Trailing Suction Hopper Dredgers (TSHD), the EuroHopper range. Available both as standard EuroHopper models or customised for specific dredging projects, they are all optimised for safe and secure dredging operations.
- Standard capacity of 200 m3 up to 4500 m3
- Proven dredging technology
- Fully customisable
- Available with a wide range of options
- State of the yard propusion technology E.G. LNG, Electrification, battery technology, alternative fuels.
- State of the yard, dredge automation, energy management, remote controle systems
EuroHoppers can be used in the toughest environments, undertaking:
- Maintenance dredging in ports and coastal areas
- Sand and aggregates extraction for land reclamation, construction and other purposes
Vessels that meet your needs
With our flexibility and experience, we offer the full range of dredging solutions, including dipper dredgers, split barges and other specialist designs.
Vessels available with short delivery times
Our integrated production methods enable us to supply our customers with customised vessels fitted out to their exact requirements at short notice. Proven designs, skilled craftsmanship and high-quality components and equipment ensure that excellent reliability and minimal downtime are maintained throughout the build and fitting out process.