Our robust and versatile EuroTugs range offers proven ocean towage tugs that are ready for anything.
EuroTugs are designed to meet your operational requirements
Our shallow draught designs, optimised for both coastal and offshore waters, offer excellent towage and support characteristics. The multi-purpose EuroTugs range can also be modified to fulfil owner’s needs, such as sustainable, innovative hybrid propulsion or ice-class compliant specifications.
- Generous open deck space
- High performance
- Excellent bollard pull for their class
- Robust designs and high-quality components
Customise EuroTugs specifications
The EuroTugs specification can be customised to meet the specific needs of any operation, including:
- Towage and vessel handling
- Anchor handling
- General support services
- Aquaculture support (including towing pens and cleaning nets)
- Offshore wind maintenance including cable repairs
- Offshore civil construction including supporting dredging
- General harbour support (including buoy handling and maintenance)
- Transport of equipment
Custom offshore tugs with short delivery times
Our integrated production techniques allow us to offer short delivery times while continuing to offer custom modifications and equipment options. This ensures that our clients have the vessels that match their exact needs.
Our skilled craftsmen combined with our proven designs and high-quality components ensure excellent reliability and minimal downtime.